With an estimated 30 billion devices to be connected by 2020, IoT platforms offers firms a unique opportunity to gain granular level visibility into their processes and make real-time decisions that could positively impact the bottom line. We at Data Dynamics, with our combined infrastructure and software development capabilities, are in a strong position to develop, deploy, and manage your IoT platforms. Click here to learn more about our IoT Solutions and what we have to offer to your organization.
With experience on both AWS and Azure platforms, clients rely on us for our expertise in DevOps in the following areas:
- Development and maintenance of fully automated CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) pipelines for code deployments using Jenkins and Ansible,
- Docker for container based deployments, and
- Development and deployment of microservices with Kubernetes clusters for high availability and scalability
Our expertise spanning both IT infrastructure and software programming allows us to be in a unique position to offer integration services to our customers. Integration services typically require expertise in both the domains, and many of our competitors, offering one type of service, are not in a position to handle the complexities of such an undertaking.
One example of integration services is that of server migration and consolidation. Nowadays many firms are moving from multiple physical server environment to a more consolidated virtual environment in a public or private cloud. Such type of migration can only be handled by a company like Data Dynamics that not only knows how to work with both physical and virtual environments, but also knows how to migrate websites and software applications from one environment to the other and making making right coding changes to them. Client for such a service can rely on Data Dynamics as a one stop shop as opposed to going to two different vendors and trying to coordinate the project between the two.
When employing our services, our clients benefit from the wealth of our experience in managing complex multi-million dollar programs and projects. We bring over 10 years of experience in managing both IT infrastructure and development projects utilizing various technologies including C++, .NET, and Java.
At Data Dynamics, project management is a lot more than developing work packages, maintaining schedules and timelines, and managing resource allocation using a software tool like Microsoft Project. It is about:
- Leadership – Earning respect of team members, leading by example, and developing excellent team dynamics.
- Vision – Clearly defined business objectives and end-game.
- Motivation – Keeping high team morale throughout the project and inspiring team members to take on additional responsibilities.
- Communication – Frequent meetings with team members, weekly written and verbal updates to all stakeholders.
- Expectations – Setting and managing clear expectations with team members and all stakeholders and ensuring delivery of business objectives.
- Risk Mitigation – Identification of all issues and risks throughout the project and implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Consensus Building – Working with team members, executives, cross functional teams, and other stakeholders, and driving important decisions.
- Measurements – Weekly collection and analysis of metrics and analysis of true progress with projections of schedule and cost.